There are many people who take fhalahar and meal without onion garlic. Most of fhalahar foods are rich, oily and sweet. This recipe you can try during this festival just for change. It's a simple, easy recipe. Hope you all will love this recipe as like another recipe. We can make this recipe with garlic also. For that use 1 Tsp garlic paste and reduce ginger paste 1 Tsp. Add one tsp garlic paste in a potato while frying in the first stage.
1. Peel off potatoes and cut into medium bite size. Soak in water. Cut cauliflower also in medium size pieces and keep it in water. Take some tender leaves of cauliflower wash it then finely chopped, keep aside.
2. Heat ghee in a heavy bottom kadai on high flame, reduce heat on medium flame. Crack cumin seeds and green chillies in ghee, fry till aroma comes out.
3. Put potato pieces in kadai, mix well then put lid on kadai nd cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
4. Now add cauliflower and fry for 2 minutes. Add all dry spices, tomato and ginger paste , mix well. Put lid on kadai and cook for 15 minutes on low heat. Stir 3 - 4 times generally for prevent from burning.
5. Now add cauliflower's leaves in it and cook vegetables turns tender. Add sendha salt, and cook for few minutes.
6. Sprinkle coriander leaves, mix well and switch off the gas stove.
7. Serve hot with kuttu ke aante ki pooris.